EDPM Roofing Installation
A recent study of aged EPDM showed that after 26 years of real world exposure, EPDM still retained excellent tensile strength, tear resistance and weathering resistance. EPDM just doesn’t get brittle with age!
To maximize the design and aesthetic potential of your property, the EPDM roofing system can be used on a range of surfaces for warm and cold roof design, refurbishment or new build construction. It is also the perfect roofing membrane for use with green roofs, balconies, roof patios and terraces.
EPDM is a durable solution for all residential flat roofs, such as extensions, dormers, garages, mansard roofs, porches, balconies, terraces and gutters. The system is fully adhered to the deck or insulation and spliced using the latest seam technology. This ensures the roof gains maximum strength and long term life expectancy.
Why choose rubber roofing?
• DuoPly™ EPDM membrane is comprised of an EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
• Improved tear resistance, 180% greater than comparable non-fleece reinforced flat roof membranes.
• Provides 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-fleece reinforced roofing membranes
• Allows old flat roof repair without removal
• Adheres to almost all flat roofing substrates
• A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
• Less roofing material to load onto the roof, finished installation of under 2 kg/m²
• Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
• External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.54mm sheet
• 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™ 1.52m wide EPDM Roofing membrane
• Ideal for repair, renewal or new build