UPVC Fascia’s Soffits and Guttering
Expert replacement & repair is essential if your home is to be fully protected against water damage. We specialize in fascial and softfit replacement and only use the highest quality materials and installation techniques.
Our high-performance UPVC fascias and soffits will give your home long lasting maintenance-free protection from the elements.
Bad weather is a roof’s biggest enemy and the effect is easily noticeable by the condition of the guttering, fascias and soffits.
The Benefits of UPVC
When it comes to choosing the right materials for your gutters, fascias and soffits, uPVC can be a better alternative to metals and wood for a number of reasons:
• Water penetrates more easily into wood causing split, cracked paint, wood rot and structural damage. Wood also provides limited protection from the elements.
• UPVC is very strong. It can withstand the weight of snow and ice better than other materials.
• UPVC does not need painting and comes in a variety of colours. It is durable, waterproof and rot proof.
Benefits of UPVC Cladding
Using wood as a cladding material is no longer practical. Timber cladding tends to rot and is expensive and time-consuming to maintain.
When we consider the protection uPVC provides, a greater understanding for the value of this building material is gained.
uPVC is exceptionally durable and attractive, while resistant to even the worst weather, insects, vermin. It will never rot and you will never need to paint it. Also, uPVC can be recycled up to 10 times, which reduces its carbon imprint.
• Low maintenance – does not discolour, retains its appearance & is weather resistant.
• Low cost – when compared to actual timber such as Cedar
• Long Life expectancy – uPVC cladding has a long-life expectancy
• Variety of colours and styles
D Harrison Home Improvements have been providing the Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch & other Dorset and Hampshire areas with reliable, professional and expert home repairs for the last 15 years.